WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for our servers. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better and more efficiently.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Site and we use different types of cookies to run the Site:
- Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of the Site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer Site features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the Site when using it. This helps us improve the way the Site works.
- Targeting cookies. Record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site more relevant to your interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Site and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies. Follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies. Allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies. Provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use some or all of the features we offer.